Survivor of Noah's Ark

Survivor of Noah's Ark
Boge is the Captain of this ark! Come & meet us!! 兩隻幸福小狗,有人錫,有爸爸媽咪姐姐哥哥,有床床, 有公仔..........~~~wish them always be happy and happy~~~ ※ALWAYS MISS THEM※ ~~~主人熱愛追求知識----大自然奧秘,動物生態,水晶欣賞, 五花八門, Let's Share Life Together!!

2007/07/16

Lots of books to read!!

An exciting site I've found:
19/7/07----I've found Steven King's recent book < Everything's Eventual > from the link!
It's a collection of 14 short stories. The one that actually drives me to read this book is <1408> , for which its movie will be showing soon!

I end up read only the first 5 stories & 1408 .......1408 is good! and also the first few ones....but since none of them are horror, I've lost interest in them & go directly to 1408.
25/7/07---Today I'll start reading < the devil wears Prada > by Lauren Weisberger (also from the link!!).

This one is good too! But I like the story in the movie better.
13/8/07--- I'll read < The life of Pi (π) > by Yann Matel today. (I've been reading HP7 last week.......can't believe I can finish that book in one week!)
I wanted to read this book for a few years already. Let's see how it is!
This one is really good !! Can't say I totally get the purpose of the book besides a story telling.....but it does keep one thinking of what's behind it all
24/3/09--- Can't believe I'd stop reading "books" for almost a year! & eventually I've got back to tract bit by bit by the "twilight"~~~ that's even more out of expectation for me since I'm totally not into the story at all, not before or after watching the movie! Anyway, credits to the author's special writing style, I'm reading more & more of it.....I actually glimpsed thro' book 4 last week, & is already "reading" book 5 this week......will I resolved in reading book 1 to book 3 later??? not too sure yet~~
But I discover a famous author on detective stories earlier, that's Carolyn Keene, on the series of Nancy Drew. I'm very eager to research it all over & see if I'll reading some of the book~~~but it's a 1930s "teenage" character~~~hm.................

沒有留言:

發佈留言